Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I weighed in this morning at 141 lbs. Whew! My starting weight was 138, and I KNOW the baby doesn't weigh three pounds yet, ha ha. Mom said that's the baby's nest. :o) (Aren't moms the greatest?)

I am almost two months along now, and the news is starting to get out. Our parents and families know, and some close friends, and we'll let it filter out from there. Maybe it's time to unveil this blog, too!

The book I'm reading says Baby measures about 1.25 inches from head to bum. S/he has a beating heart already!

Lord, bless this little one with a strong, healthy body. As You form the child with your own loving hands, may each member grow and develop to bring honor and glory to You! Bless that little beating heart, and may this child choose You early in life to be his/her Lord. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. I am sooo excited about another baby. You are just the cutest when you are pregnant!

    I am praying for you and the baby too!

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments!