Thursday, October 8, 2009

Baby love

Just about ten more weeks, and I'll be holding a sweet little newborn! Just who IS this little one that distorts my round belly with those stretches and kicks? It has always amazed me each time a baby has been born, that they SLEEP all the time. What happens to that busy baby I carried around for so many months?? LOL!

I wanted to share this video with you, just because it makes me smile, not only to see these happy babies, but also to see that blessed mama enjoying her FOUR babies surrounding her. I hope it makes you smile, too!

Click Here for the YouTube video!

1 comment:

  1. TEN WEEKS?!?! Already? Where has time gone??

    It reminds me of finding a baby doll that laughs when you press its tummy, but instead of pressing one tummy, you pressed as many as you could. Totally adorable, and yes, mommy looks happy as can be.

    That is a great observation on the newborns. Another that gets me is fighting sleep. Josiah fights it so badly. I mean, why not just sleep and then wake up refreshed and happy?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments!